Skip to main content

Catching bunnies in butterfly nets/Welcome to the blog

Hi bunny lovers,
Welcome to the blog! I am going to be blogging about my bunny life. The pros and cons, How to's, DIYs, Posts from the bunnies point of view, and more. I'm a newbie, but I hope to have some good advice for you and maybe some "what not to do" posts:) So feel free to follow me on all my bunny adventures! Note: Some of the pictures on here will be reenactments of things that I blog about. I do not have a camera with me all the time so some pictures will not be of the real thing taking place and some will be.


Now to get on with my story. (And no I don't run around catching bunnies in butterfly nets all the time). So I have a baby bunnie that I'm trying to sell and it seems that no one wants her. Anyway Saturday morning I was heading outside when I noticed that she had gotten out! I quickly caught her and put her away. A little bit later my sister said she was OUT AGAIN. I again quickly went to catch her. But this time she ran away from me. So sister asked (I don't were she got this idea) if I wanted the butterfly net. I said yes. So I caught the little escape artist. In a butterfly net of all things!

                                                                   I call her Zoe.





Catch you later(:)HA!),
Emma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin Things in Order. My Bunny Binder (With FREE Printables!)

What is up Bunny Lovers? So I have made a Bunny Binder! It's for keeping my things in order. I just randomly did this today for like no reason at all but.....I like it,     so here it is! This is the cover:                                                                                                                  I found this adorable printable here:                        https://blog.littlegirlspearls.com/animal-friends-free-printable-set/ I found the rest of the printables here: https://www.thehandmadehome.net/2017/06/free-planner-2018/ I used the: Info Pages Goals Weekly Views Cleaning Schedule And Monthly Budget. (They are all in order of the pictures).                                                              I made this with Washi Tape:                                                                                                                 It's bb for bunny binder. I also have some Llama planner

I'm back and we have babies!

Hi There Bunny Lovers! I AM BACK!!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have baby bunnies!!!! Orchid had 5 babies on March 16th the day after my b-day! I don't know if they are boys are girls yet but here come the pictures!!!!! So I am going to start vlogging about the bunny farm. Hopefully soon. And I am trying to make this blog how I want it to be. I guess that starts with posting more, right? I plan to do a post really soon from a bunny's POV.  I hope you guys will like it. Until Then, Emma A.K.A. The Bunny Girl

And Then There Were Lionheads

Hi there Bunny Lovers! So....I got me some Lionheads! I got a trio. I am so sorry for not blogging lately guys but I just wasn't in the mood and there was something else. I will tell you in a minute. But first the rabbits! Sorry the pictures  aren't the best :) I'm not sure if I have favorite yet...... :) Meet,  Wooly's Orchid My next doe, Wooly's Saribi And my first buck! (Although I did have a buck as a pet when I was litte. His name was Joey. I'll try to find a picture for you guys someday), Noble Heir's Prairie Turnip More on them later once I get to know them better. Oh and I got them on the 10th of Feb. So Bunny Farm updates: You remember I said there was another reason I didn't want to write?  Aurora died.   :( :(        Shortly after I made the hard choice to sell her (I even found someone who was going to take her), I went out in the morning to take care of the bunnies and she was dead. On a brighter note...I did get a R

Followers