Skip to main content

My New Rabbit Setup/I Hope It's Spring Soon

Hoppy 2018 Bunny Lovers!
I hope your year is going well so far. I am sorry that I haven't posted yet! Well as silly as this might seem I am going to post about my new rabbit setup. Why did I post about the old one?........ I gusse because let's just face it......it was pretty cool. Sorry! I don't mean to brag but, I liked it. The problem was that the rabbits can bite though the fence. sigh.  I tried to keep Aurora in the house but, that didn't work (everyone was complaining that it smelled like rabbit pee) so back to mudroom she went.  (I have had rabbits in there before. Lack of cage space is a SERIOUS problem). And again Aurora kept getting in the way while I was trying to take pictures and WOULD NOT hold still while I tried to take her picture 'cause she was being cute.

Well here it is! My new rabbit setup...........
                                                       (my baby who won't hold still)

So that is my rabbit cage.

Here is the cool hay rack that I made her (attached it with zip ties) that Aurora will not use. Surprise. Surprise. She is a VERY VERY picky bunny.


Here is her food dish (It's her water dish in this picture. I made some changes after I took pictures):
Aurora has a red water dish that was a cover to a (maybe a peanut butter?) jar. We save covers at my house.
This is my view from the mudroom window:




Well I gusse that's about it for the rabbit setup. She has a heat lamp that I had a picture of but I guess I lost it.




Well I really hope it's spring soon! Just Thursday the snow melted and it felt like spring all day! It even rained! Then the rain turned in to snow so we are back where we started. sigh. On the plus side...Lord willing I might be getting some Lionheads! I am praying that I get them. Now I will have to make some cage space........

Well I WILL post again soon! (I hope),
Emma

P.S. I prosmisd myself that I would not be one of these people that took forever to update there blogs! Well now I understand....life happens:)


                                                                  Bunny Qustin #4
                                                     What is your favorite kind of bunny?
                                                      Please let me know in the comments!
                                                        I would LOVE to hear from you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin Things in Order. My Bunny Binder (With FREE Printables!)

What is up Bunny Lovers? So I have made a Bunny Binder! It's for keeping my things in order. I just randomly did this today for like no reason at all but.....I like it,     so here it is! This is the cover:                                                                                                                  I found this adorable printable here:                        https://blog.littlegirlspearls.com/animal-friends-free-printable-set/ I found the rest of the printables here: https://www.thehandmadehome.net/2017/06/free-planner-2018/ I used the: Info Pages Goals Weekly Views Cleaning Schedule And Monthly Budget. (They are all in order of the pictures).                                                              I made this with Washi Tape:                                                                                                                 It's bb for bunny binder. I also have some Llama planner

I'm back and we have babies!

Hi There Bunny Lovers! I AM BACK!!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have baby bunnies!!!! Orchid had 5 babies on March 16th the day after my b-day! I don't know if they are boys are girls yet but here come the pictures!!!!! So I am going to start vlogging about the bunny farm. Hopefully soon. And I am trying to make this blog how I want it to be. I guess that starts with posting more, right? I plan to do a post really soon from a bunny's POV.  I hope you guys will like it. Until Then, Emma A.K.A. The Bunny Girl

And Then There Were Lionheads

Hi there Bunny Lovers! So....I got me some Lionheads! I got a trio. I am so sorry for not blogging lately guys but I just wasn't in the mood and there was something else. I will tell you in a minute. But first the rabbits! Sorry the pictures  aren't the best :) I'm not sure if I have favorite yet...... :) Meet,  Wooly's Orchid My next doe, Wooly's Saribi And my first buck! (Although I did have a buck as a pet when I was litte. His name was Joey. I'll try to find a picture for you guys someday), Noble Heir's Prairie Turnip More on them later once I get to know them better. Oh and I got them on the 10th of Feb. So Bunny Farm updates: You remember I said there was another reason I didn't want to write?  Aurora died.   :( :(        Shortly after I made the hard choice to sell her (I even found someone who was going to take her), I went out in the morning to take care of the bunnies and she was dead. On a brighter note...I did get a R

Followers