Skip to main content

My Rabbit Setup

What's up Bunny Lovers?
So here is the promised post.
                                               Now presenting..........(drum roll please)
          
                                               My Rabbit Setup!
  (Note: These pictures were taken before it snowed so try to picture everything covered in snow:))  

Now it's kind of small and I know it's not the best, but it works... Pretty much.
                                    First, here is my view from the kitchen window:


                                                          Here's the whole yard:
                                    
                                                               This is the door:
                                             (you can see Aurora hopping away:))

                                                   Here is her "house":
       
                                                                  The inside:
  
Note: I am not using this right now because somebody (Aurora) keeps getting out. I had to patch the fence the other day (because she bit a hole in it!) and I don't even know where she got out this time.
I also have a couple of other cages and carriers that I use.


                                  Aurora would not leave me alone while I took pictures. :)









                                           Bunny Farm Updates


So, as you know, Aurora keeps getting out of her cage so I need to buy some rabbit hutches. I also want to get a baby bunny so Aurora can have a friend. I think she's lonely and that's why she's escaping. Or she's hungry. I feed her a lot, so..? I don't know. I think she just wants more greens. She basically only eats hay/veggies/fruits/greens. And I kind of don't have an unlimited supply of all that. (I have pellets that I bought. For her. Well, and the other bunnies. But I make do.) Except for hay. I do have hay. But... Here's the problem:  Money.  Rabbit hutches? A lot of money.  Baby bunny? Money.  Rabbit food? Money.  How to get money? Get breeding stock and start breeding rabbits. But again... That costs money. A lot of money. See the problem? Yeah, I do. Note to anyone: GET MONEY BEFORE YOU GET RABBITS. But you need rabbits to get money. Never mind. The problems of a rabbit owner. *Sigh*.




So I guess that's all for right now.

Merry Christmas!!

See ya, 
Emma (The Bunny Girl) 



                                                                 Bunny Question #3:
                                            I can call myself "The Bunny Girl", right? Right?
                                           Please tell me what you think in the comments. 
                                                    I would LOVE to hear from you!

Comments

  1. I think you can call yourself ' The Bunny Girl', and it's cute that Aurora follows you around:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Aurora is a cutie! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Aurora is so ADORABLE! I’ve always “wanted” a bunny but we can’t have them because we live in town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Aurora is adorable:) That's too bad that you can't get a bunny:( I think one would do just fine in town.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin Things in Order. My Bunny Binder (With FREE Printables!)

What is up Bunny Lovers? So I have made a Bunny Binder! It's for keeping my things in order. I just randomly did this today for like no reason at all but.....I like it,     so here it is! This is the cover:                                                                                                                  I found this adorable printable here:                        https://blog.littlegirlspearls.com/animal-friends-free-printable-set/ I found the rest of the printables here: https://www.thehandmadehome.net/2017/06/free-planner-2018/ I used the: Info Pages Goals Weekly Views Cleaning Schedule And Monthly Budget. (They are all in order of the pictures).                                                              I made this with Washi Tape:                                                                                                                 It's bb for bunny binder. I also have some Llama planner

I'm back and we have babies!

Hi There Bunny Lovers! I AM BACK!!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have baby bunnies!!!! Orchid had 5 babies on March 16th the day after my b-day! I don't know if they are boys are girls yet but here come the pictures!!!!! So I am going to start vlogging about the bunny farm. Hopefully soon. And I am trying to make this blog how I want it to be. I guess that starts with posting more, right? I plan to do a post really soon from a bunny's POV.  I hope you guys will like it. Until Then, Emma A.K.A. The Bunny Girl

And Then There Were Lionheads

Hi there Bunny Lovers! So....I got me some Lionheads! I got a trio. I am so sorry for not blogging lately guys but I just wasn't in the mood and there was something else. I will tell you in a minute. But first the rabbits! Sorry the pictures  aren't the best :) I'm not sure if I have favorite yet...... :) Meet,  Wooly's Orchid My next doe, Wooly's Saribi And my first buck! (Although I did have a buck as a pet when I was litte. His name was Joey. I'll try to find a picture for you guys someday), Noble Heir's Prairie Turnip More on them later once I get to know them better. Oh and I got them on the 10th of Feb. So Bunny Farm updates: You remember I said there was another reason I didn't want to write?  Aurora died.   :( :(        Shortly after I made the hard choice to sell her (I even found someone who was going to take her), I went out in the morning to take care of the bunnies and she was dead. On a brighter note...I did get a R

Followers