Skip to main content

Winter time with bunnies

Happy Winter Bunny Lovers!
Ok. So I know its not technically winter until the 21st, but some fall this has turned out to be. Cold, windy, snowy, and freezing.  In my opinion, it's winter when the snow starts falling. So anyway, taking care of bunnies in the winter can be a lot harder than taking care of them when it's warm out, especially if they're outside bunnies. But I wouldn't really say it's harder. It's just colder. On the plus side, I do get to see one of God's pretty, amazing, awesome sunsets almost every night.

I want to say I'm sorry for the last post. It did not have as much info as I wanted to include and let's just face it: IT WAS HORRIBLE. Yeah, really, really bad. Also, I said that Angoras needed to be on wire. Although most Angora owners will probably tell you they should be on wire and I might get wire cages someday, my Angoras do just fine without wire. Just thought I should let you know. And again I'm really sorry about that post. Note to self: DO NOT write blog post if you ARE NOT motivated to write it.
That post is going in the book of blogger fails.

I cut Aurora's fur today.
Before:

                                                                      My cutie<3 :)




                                                      (This was her idea of how to pose). :) <3







After:












I made a list the other day of all the bunnies/colors I want.
Here it is:

Bunnies I Want

Angoras


English
Chocolate
Blue
Broken Chocolate
Siamese




Satin
Black
Ermine(Have)
Chocolate
Siamese
Red



Giant
White/REW??
Red
Black
Siamese







Lops


Mini Lops
Siamese
BEW
Orange with blue eyes


I also made a list of bunny names but I can't share it with you because you might steal the names:). Sorry.


I know I promised you a post with pictures of rabbit setups. You will see them soon! In the next post.



I hope you enjoy your snow:) (If you have any.) And enjoy getting ready for your holiday season!,
Emma


           

                                                     Bunny Question #2
                                    Do you prefer to say "bunny" or "rabbit"?
                                          Please tell me in the comments!
     

Comments

  1. I prefer saying bunny rabbit, just becuse it sounds so cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin Things in Order. My Bunny Binder (With FREE Printables!)

What is up Bunny Lovers? So I have made a Bunny Binder! It's for keeping my things in order. I just randomly did this today for like no reason at all but.....I like it,     so here it is! This is the cover:                                                                                                                  I found this adorable printable here:                        https://blog.littlegirlspearls.com/animal-friends-free-printable-set/ I found the rest of the printables here: https://www.thehandmadehome.net/2017/06/free-planner-2018/ I used the: Info Pages Goals Weekly Views Cleaning Schedule And Monthly Budget. (They are all in order of the pictures).                                                              I made this with Washi Tape:                                                                                                                 It's bb for bunny binder. I also have some Llama planner

I'm back and we have babies!

Hi There Bunny Lovers! I AM BACK!!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have baby bunnies!!!! Orchid had 5 babies on March 16th the day after my b-day! I don't know if they are boys are girls yet but here come the pictures!!!!! So I am going to start vlogging about the bunny farm. Hopefully soon. And I am trying to make this blog how I want it to be. I guess that starts with posting more, right? I plan to do a post really soon from a bunny's POV.  I hope you guys will like it. Until Then, Emma A.K.A. The Bunny Girl

And Then There Were Lionheads

Hi there Bunny Lovers! So....I got me some Lionheads! I got a trio. I am so sorry for not blogging lately guys but I just wasn't in the mood and there was something else. I will tell you in a minute. But first the rabbits! Sorry the pictures  aren't the best :) I'm not sure if I have favorite yet...... :) Meet,  Wooly's Orchid My next doe, Wooly's Saribi And my first buck! (Although I did have a buck as a pet when I was litte. His name was Joey. I'll try to find a picture for you guys someday), Noble Heir's Prairie Turnip More on them later once I get to know them better. Oh and I got them on the 10th of Feb. So Bunny Farm updates: You remember I said there was another reason I didn't want to write?  Aurora died.   :( :(        Shortly after I made the hard choice to sell her (I even found someone who was going to take her), I went out in the morning to take care of the bunnies and she was dead. On a brighter note...I did get a R

Followers